Forest certification is the activity of the relevant organizations, which is aimed at confirming the prudent, proper management of forest resources in accordance with the legislation in force on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, state standards governing the reproduction, conservation and protection of forests, logging. Certification work is aimed at ensuring that the rights of the local population are not infringed upon in the process of forestry.
The forest inventory project of the Lepel forestry of the Vitebsk state production forestry association based on the results of basic forest inventory in 2016 was developed for the revision period 2018 - 2027.
The total land area of the forest fund as of January 1, 2020 amounted to 95977 ha, including 85851 ha covered with forest, of which 13933 ha are forest crops.
The entire territory of the forest fund is divided into 4 categories of forests:
- conservation forests - 1415 ha;
- recreational and health-improving - 2965 ha;
- protective forests - 28660 ha;
- production forests - 62937 ha.
Map of afforestation of Lepel forestryOpen full size
Map of specially protected natural territories and objects of Lepel forestryOpen full size
Map of the distribution of the territory by forest category of Lepel forestryOpen full size
- Forest Certification Policy
- HCVF management and monitoring
- HCVF monitoring for 2020
- High conservation value forests
- Public Report 2018 - 2020
- Regulation on the procedure for identification, accounting, monitoring and protection
- Report on accounting and monitoring
- Overview of the forest management project